What news might drive the market this upcoming week.
- PMI Manufacturing Final 9:45 AM ET
- ISM Manufacturing Index 10:00 AM ET
- Construction Spending 10:00 AM ET
- Employment Situation 8:30 AM ET
- International Trade in Goods and Services 8:30 AM ET
Things to also keep in mind:
Biden’s $1.9 Trillion stimulus bill has passed the Senate and House.
The long term yield that has shaken the market over the past two weeks.
Watch out for blue chip stocks that have been hammered, especially the tech sector.
Most importantly, what Jerome Powell will say on Thursday. (steps that the feds might take)